1. The village is 40 km away from Guwahati and is situated near the Probitora Wildlife sanctuary.
2. If you're taking the train, get off at Jagiroad Railway Station.
3. For a comfortable stay, try the wildlife lodges at Pobitora.
4. Stop by the Mayong Central Museum to get your fill of Mayong's black magic history
5. If magic doesn't excite you, stop by the Pobitora Wildlife Sanctuary nearby. It has the highest density of One-horned Rhinos in the country.
If you are visiting Mayong, try to avoid the monsoon season as due to the rains, the tourist activities like river tourism and adventure tourism takes a backseat. The best time to visit the place is from November to March, when the weather remains most pleasant. The late summer could be hot and uncomfortable in the village.
best experience in desktops and laptops